Jennifer is an experienced attorney and member of the firm’s Global Regulatory Enforcement group. She has extensive experience representing multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences companies in internal and external legal and compliance investigations and related civil litigation, including matters relating to, e.g., misbranding, fraud and abuse, anti-kickback, pricing claims, and False Claims Act matters.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1999, J.D.
- Cornell University, 1994, B.S., Applied Economics/Business Management, Ho Nun De Kah Honor Society
- New York
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Women’s White Collar Defense Association
- Honorable Edmund V. Ludwig, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania