TJ is a dedicated commercial litigator with a passion for making a positive impact in both the legal field and the community. His practice focuses on managed care litigation, where he handles a wide range of litigation matters in state and federal courts. His experience encompasses breach of contract, bad faith, payor/provider disputes, False Claims Act (FCA) cases, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) claims, and Federal Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) claims.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, 2022, J.D., cum laude, Extern, Justice Carl Walker, 1st District Appellate Court, Illinois, President, Student Bar Association, Student Senator, UIC Senate
- Northeastern Illinois University, 2019, B.A.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Chairman, Associate Board, Black Men Lawyers’ Association
- Board of Director, American Constitution Society – Chicago Chapter
- Board of Director, Impact Project, Inc.