Sam is a senior associate in Reed Smith's New York office. He represents financial institutions and managed care organizations in complex commercial litigation, government investigations, regulatory enforcement actions, and internal investigations.
- Louis Lefkowitz Award for Exceptional Service - Awarded by the Attorney General, December 2010
- New York University School of Law, 2008, J.D., New York University Law Review, Associate Editor
- Yeshiva University, 2005, B.A., Sociology, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association Securities Litigation Committee, Member