Meghan joined Reed Smith in 2011. Her practice entails providing firmwide support to the Litigation and Business & Finance Departments by performing legal research, preparation of memoranda, pleadings and discovery, as well as assisting in trial preparation in the area of mortgage litigation. Meghan has served as a case manager as well. Meghan also provides litigation support to several large financial institutions. Recently, Meghan participated in the Reed Smith University Deposition Skills Workshop.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2004, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2001, B.A., Media Studies, with a concentration in Law, Government and Corporate Communications
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association