Jonathan is an associate in the Global Corporate Group. He focuses his practice on domestic and international estate planning, probate, estate and trust administration, charitable planning and private foundations.
Prior to practicing law, Jonathan worked in both the real estate and insurance fields. He particularly enjoys being able to bring this past experience to his practice, which helps him to better understand client needs and suggest creative solutions.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2018, J.D., Magna cum laude, Fordham International Law Journal, Order of the Coif
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas, 2018, LL.M., International and European Business Law
- Brandeis University, 2010, B.A., Business Law
- New York
- The Jewish Museum, Young Patron Advisory Board Member (2018- present)
- Brandeis University Board of Trustees, Student Representative (2008-2010)