Seth is an experienced litigator who represents clients in complex litigation, internal investigations, and regulatory inquiries. A partner in the Financial Industry Group, Seth regularly represents financial institutions in matters involving anti-money laundering compliance, commercial lending, deposit operations, wealth management, derivatives and financial products, credit reporting, trusts, securities offerings, and data privacy. Seth’s financial industry experience also includes secondments to the legal departments of two major financial institutions. Seth also has substantial litigation experience representing clients in other industries in disputes involving real estate, consumer goods, computer software, and pharmaceuticals.
- Boston University School of Law, 1999, J.D., magna cum laude. Article Editor, Boston University Law Review
- Cornell University, 1996, B.S.
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Honorable Boyce F. Martin, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit