Kristy Keiser is an associate in the firm’s Financial Industry Group. Kristy’s practice centers on financial services litigation, with a particular focus on representing banks and other financial institutions in consumer class and individual actions, including consumer fraud, mortgage banking, lender liability, and credit reporting. Kristy has successfully drafted and argued dispositive motions and leveraged favorable settlements.
- Rutgers School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- Elon University, 2010, B.A., Public Administration and Political Science
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia (admission pending)
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Banking Law Section, Financial Services Litigation Committee Member
- NYC Bar Association Member
- Reed Smith WINRS Member