John is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. John is a litigator representing clients in numerous highly regulated industries including the health care, compounding pharmacy, food and drug industries. John advises businesses and individuals on various FDA, DEA, state and federal regulatory, fraud and abuse (e.g., Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claims Act), and litigation matters. Specifically, John has extensive experience with government investigations, inspections and audits, FDA Form 483’s, FDA Warning Letters, drug and product recalls, hearings before state and federal regulators, consent order negotiations, import and export issues, supply chain security issues, and advertising and promotion issues.
- University of Illinois College of Law, 2013, J.D., magna cum laude, Notes Editor & Member of the University of Illinois Journal of Law, Technology & Policy
- Marquette University, 2010, B.S., cum laude, Alpha Sigma Nu
- Minnesota (inactive status)
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association