Jessica is a Partner based in Reed Smith’s Singapore office.
Jessica’s practice covers a broad range of financing, and she specialises in complex commodity financings and ship financings. Jessica is a leading lawyer in our Asia trade finance and Singapore ship finance practices and is recognised as a rising star for Banking and Finance work in the 2019 IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate rankings. Jessica also won the sole award for Singapore Finance and Securitisation at the 2018 and 2019 Client Choice Awards, a global awards body that states that it “recognizes those law firms and partners around the world that stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service”. She was awarded Lawyer of the Year for Securitisation and Structured Finance - Singapore by Asset Finance Magazine’s ACQ Global Awards 2018.
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, LPC
- College of Law, Guildford, GDL
- University of Exeter, BA (Hons), French and Spanish
- Université de Provence (Aix-Marseille I)
- England and Wales
- Rising star, Banking and Finance, Singapore - IFLR 1000 2019
- Lawyer of the Year, Securitisation and Structured Finance, Singapore - ACQ Global Awards 2018
- Winner, Finance and Securitisation, Singapore - Client Choice Award 2018 and 2019