Jessica is a Partner based in Reed Smith’s Singapore office.
Jessica’s practice covers a broad range of financing, and she specialises in complex commodity financings and ship financings. Jessica leads Reed Smith’s Singapore trade finance and ship finance practices and has been recognised for her work in the 2018 IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate rankings. Jessica also won the sole award for Singapore Finance and Securitisation at the 2018 Client Choice Awards, a global awards body that states that it “recognizes those law firms and partners around the world that stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service”.
- Client Choice Award 2018 - Finance and Securitisation, Singapore
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, LPC
- College of Law, Guildford, GDL
- University of Exeter, BA (Hons), French and Spanish
- Université de Provence (Aix-Marseille I)
- England and Wales