Remy practices in labor and employment, including trial and appellate work before State and Federal Courts and administrative bodies. He provides representation to private sector clients involving primarily wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, civil rights, employment torts and wage and hour matters. He also regularly defends clients in high stakes class actions.
- Loyola Law School, 1985, J.D., Associate Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Journal
- University of California, Berkeley, 1982, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- All State Courts - California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Judge Pro Tem
Los Angeles County Superior Court (Small Claims)
- Studio City Neighborhood Council Board Member and Treasurer (elected by Los Angeles City Charter)