Aimee is an associate in the San Francisco office and a member of the Energy & Natural Resources Group. Her practice focuses on energy industry transactions with a particular focus on project finance, project development, energy storage, transmission and distribution, and infrastructure in the renewable energy sector.
Prior to attending law school, Aimee was a corporate and securities paralegal at a business law firm and an in-house paralegal at a software company where she worked on a broad range of corporate transactions including private equity, mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation and governance, securities filings, and other general corporate matters.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, 2010, B.A., Political Science, International Studies
- California (admission pending)
- Asian American Bar Association
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California