Aimee is an associate in the San Francisco office and a member of the firm’s Global Corporate Group. She represents companies in connection with a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing transactions, corporate formation and governance, and other general corporate matters. Her transaction experience spans a wide range of industries and deal sizes, including healthcare, life sciences, technology, and renewable energy.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, 2010, B.A., Political Science, International Studies
- Asian American Bar Association
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association