William has diverse government contracts experience in bid protests and investigations, counselling on foreign military sales and financing, country of origin analysis, data rights and IP matters, national security, cyber compliance, and in leading M&A transaction and other due diligence, together with a corporate background and experience with advising on federal, state, and international contracts and programs with top defense contractors.
William provides creative solutions to his client’s challenges by leveraging his experience with complex, high value U.S. and international programs. He has fostered relationships with his clients and in the U.S. Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. Department of Justice, and various U.S. and UK State and local agencies.
Additionally, William is an accomplished writer and has been published in journals including the American Bar Association’s Public Contract Law Journal, the Public Procurement Law Review, the European Procurement & Public Private Partnerships Law Review, and in Stockholm University’s Procurement Law Journal.
- George Washington University Law School, 2019, LL.M., Government Procurement Law, with highest honors
- Touro Law Center, 1998, J.D.
- University of Connecticut, 1988, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- Public Contract Law Section’s Webinar Committee, Co-Chair
- NCMA Committee on Professional Education, Member
- NCMA NOVA Chapter, Member
- Loudoun Ballet Company, Board Member