Paul is an associate in the firm's Labor and Employment Group. He has experience in litigating controversies before state and federal administrative agencies and courts and advising clients on various aspects of employee relations, including issues of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, occupational safety and health, wage and hour laws, labor relations, restrictive covenants, and trade secrets misappropriation.
- 2016 Mary Collier Hitchcock Prize for Outstanding Writing, Washington University School of Law
- Washington University School of Law, 2016, J.D., magna cum laude,
- Abilene Christian University, 2010, B.B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas