Kyra provides support to Reed Smith's Records & E-Discovery Group. Since earning her law degree in 1998, Kyra has gained considerable professional and practical experience that she now shares with the Reed Smith team. As a general practitioner, Kyra represented clients in various stages of litigation in the areas of domestic relations, estates, municipal and corporate law. She began work as an e-discovery attorney at Eckert Seamans in 2008, and served her clients with an attention to detail and a dedicated work ethic. She has been employed by Reed Smith since October 2011, and now has four years of practice in the e-discovery field.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1998, J.D.
- Delaware Valley College, 1995, B.S., Criminal Justice Administration, summa cum laude
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania