Jonathan is a senior associate in the firm’s Financial Industry Group. His practice focuses on representing national and regional banks, non-bank lenders and corporate borrowers in a wide variety of syndicated, club and bilateral financings, including: acquisition and working capital term loans; cash flow and asset-based revolving loans; split-lien and second lien loans; mezzanine and subordinated debt; loans to high-net-worth individuals; real property acquisition and construction financing; and workouts.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2008, J.D., Production Editor, Journal of Business and Employment Law
- University of Pennsylvania, 2005, B.A., magna cum laude
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Board of Directors, Hillel of Greater Philadelphia
- Honorable Joseph E. Irenas, U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey