Patrick is an associate in the firm’s Financial Industry Group and is based in our New York office. He focuses on domestic and cross-border leveraged financings, fund financings, and other debt financing transactions. Patrick is also passionate about transactional and regulatory FinTech matters.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, LL.M., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- University of Graz, 2014, Magister iuris (JD equivalent)
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2012, summer school
- Hong Kong Baptist University, 2011, exchange
- New York
- Corporate Law Association in Germany (Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung, VGR)
- German-American Lawyers’ Association (Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristen-Vereinigung e.V., DAJV)