Jenni has extensive experience advising private and public sector clients on employee benefits and executive compensation matters. She represents public pension funds, tax-exempt employers, and private employers on all aspects of employee benefits law. Ms. Krengel has particular experience in matters related to the tax and fiduciary issues impacting public pension funds, including governmental plan status and vested rights. She also has substantial experience advising clients on Code Section 409A compliance and equity-based compensation.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 1999, J.D., UC Davis Law Review
- Emory University, 1995, B.A.
- National Association of Public Pension Attorneys
- Assistant vice chair, Subcommittee on Exempt Organizations and Government Plans, Employee Benefits Committee, Tax Section, American Bar Association
- Former board member, Western Pension & Benefits Conference