Stefan Kugler is Office Managing Partner of the Munich office. He is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of capital markets, banking and finance.
Having more than 25 years of professional experience, Stefan has substantial knowledge and extensive experience in advising German and international financial institutions, investors and companies on transactions, investments and restructuring, as well as in the areas of investment management, banking regulatory and general finance.
- University of Konstanz, 1996, Ph.D., Law
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 1993, LL.M., International and Comparative Law
- Munich, Germany, 1992, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Munich, Germany, 1989, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Munich, Germany, 1988, Study of Law
- University of Hamburg, Germany, 1987, Study of Law
- University of Lausanne, Switzerland, 1986, Study of Law, Comparative Law in Strasbourg
- University of Munich, Germany, 1985, Study of Law
- New York
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association
- German/American Lawyers Association