Jonathan's practice focuses on helping investors, developers and lenders navigate all phases of commercial real estate finance, acquisition, development and management in a wide range of projects, including hospitality, retail, multi-family, office and mixed-use. Jonathan is experienced in complex joint ventures for development and investment, portfolio transactions, non-performing loan restructurings and workouts, public-private partnerships and community development districts. Many of his clients and the projects he helps succeed are located outside the US, with a particular focus in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- The George Washington University Law School, 1993, J.D.
- Tulane University, 1990, B.A.
- Former Board Member, Bass Museum of Art
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Listed for City Focus: Miami, 2021, Legal 500 Latin America