Cem (pronounced as “Gem”, phonetically /jem/), is a counselor in the firm’s Chicago office set to focus his practice in the area of patent law as part of the firm’s IP, Tech & Data group. His litigation practice focuses on intellectual property disputes involving patents, copyrights, unfair competition, trademarks, and trade secrets.
- University of Illinois, 2016, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Rickert Award Winner, Harno Scholar
- Southern Illinois University, 2013, M.S., Industrial Engineering
- Southern Illinois University, 2011, B.S.
- Istanbul Technical University, 2011, B.S.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois