Cem (/jem/) focuses his practice on trade secret and patent disputes involving complex technologies. Cem leverages his background in Industrial Engineering to analyze technical issues to assist clients in enforcing their intellectual property rights and defending against infringement allegations. Cem’s matters have involved a range of technologies, including LED technology, computer software, telecommunications networks, wireless network standards, web-enabled products and services, and protections for stock market data.
- University of Illinois, 2016, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Rickert Award Winner, Harno Scholar
- Southern Illinois University, 2013, M.S., Industrial Engineering
- Southern Illinois University, 2011, B.S.
- Istanbul Technical University, 2011, B.S.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois