Jordan is an associate in Reed Smith's Insurance Recovery Group and represents clients in complex commercial disputes, including insurance coverage claims and oil and gas litigation.
- Volunteer, Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Participant, Bible Study Fellowship International
- Partner, Grace Bible Church in Houston
- Volunteer, GenerationOne
- Volunteer, The WorkFaith Connection
- University of Tulsa College of Law, 2009, J.D., International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award (best oral advocate in a trial practice class); Order of the Curule Chair Award, Senior Staff Editor, Tulsa Law Review; Vice President, Christian Legal Society; Member, Hudson Hall-Wheaton Inn of Court; Competitor, American Association for Justice's Mock Trail; Competitor, Texas Young Lawyers Association National Trial Competition
- Abilene Christian University, 2006, B.A.
- Texas State Court
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Leadership Team, Christian Legal Society, Houston Chapter
- Member, Association of Women Attorneys - Houston