Clark joined Reed Smith in 2013 and is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Group. His primary focus is on trademark, copyright, domain name, licensing, and anti-counterfeiting, with particular experience in international matters, including litigation in the Supreme Courts of Iceland, Denmark, and South Korea, multiple enforcement actions in China, litigation in Australia, South Africa, Germany, and actions and projects in many other countries. He has worked on numerous U.S. and international conflicts and litigation cases, acquisitions and divestitures involving due diligence for intellectual property assets, and intellectual property portfolio management projects. Clark is consistently considered one of the world’s top trademark lawyers by various rankings.
- New York University, LL.M., Trade Regulation
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D.
- Cornell University, A.B., cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Litigation-Intellectual Property and Trademark Law (2007-2019)