Nicole is a member of the firm's Financial Industry Group and its Financial Services Litigation subgroup. Nicole has worked on a wide range of commercial and financial industry disputes. She represents foreign and domestic institutions in lender liability litigation and the monetization of distressed and non-performing asset bases. Nicole's practice also focuses on representing hedge funds, investors, and other financial industry players in a broad range of investment-related litigation.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2012, J.D., Associate Managing Editor, St. John's Law Review
- New York University, 2009, B.A., Economics
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- All State Courts - New York