Erin joined Reed Smith in 2014 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Practice Group. Her responsibilities include reviewing and analyzing documents for relevancy, confidentiality, and privilege. She has also performed QC on selected reviews. Erin has worked extensively on projects involving healthcare service providers, and also has experience with technology, communications, and financial services-related document reviews.
Civic & Charitable Affiliations
- Uptown Legal Clinic — Volunteer Attorney, helping underprivileged patrons with various types of legal problems, including civil rights, personal injury, unemployment and elder care
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2011, J.D., Criminal Law Journal – Member
- St. Vincent College, 2007, B.A., English, minor in Political Science
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania