Kari has extensive international experience in building businesses and managing global commercial, legal, and compliance risks. For almost 20 years, Kari has represented clients in US and EU regulatory, legislative, risk management, compliance, internal control and transactional matters related to exchange and over-the-counter commodities, options, and derivatives markets, with a particular focus on cryptocurrencies, digital assets, energy, agricultural and environmental commodities. She is considered a leading strategic advisor to businesses regarding the development of profitable inventive products, including FinTech and RegTech innovations, while navigating complex regulatory regimes.
- 24 April 2017 "'Smart Contracts' Demand Sharper Tech Skills From Lawyers, Experts Say" New Jersey Law Journal
- 30 January 2017 "Everything You Need to Know About RegTech" Bloomberg BNA
- 22 June 2016 "Fintech spawns Regtech to automate compliance with regulations" Bloomberg BNA
- American University, 1998, J.D., magna cum laude
- Binghamton University, State University of New York, 1995, B.A.
- New York
- District of Columbia