Benjamin joined Richards Butler in 2006 as a paralegal in the Litigation Department. He was admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2012 and joined the Corporate Department. Benjamin’s practice focuses on corporate finance including initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, Stock Exchange regulatory work for listed issuers and commercial matters.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2009, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of London, 2008, LL.M., Master of Laws: International Business
- Nottingham Law School, 2005, LPC
- University of Bristol, 2003, M.A., Master of Arts: Legal Studies
- University of Toronto, 2001, B.A., Peace & Conflict Studies and Political Science , Hons
- Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong