Thierry is a partner in our Paris office. He is part of the firm’s global IP, Tech & Data Group.
Thanks to his dual legal and engineering/scientific background, Thierry is unique in being one of very few French patent litigators, qualified as both an attorney-at-law and a European patent attorney. As an optics and electronics engineer by background, Thierry uses his understanding, knowledge, and experience to provide clients with creative, technically robust, and business-oriented patent strategies.
- Paris Bar School, 2015
- Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University, 2013
- CEIPI - University of Strasbourg, 2009, Patents
- Institut d’optique Graduate School (SupOptique), Palaiseau, 2006, Engineering
- European Patent Office
- French Patent Office
- Member of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Member of the Associations of Practitioners of European Patents (APEB)
- Member of the European Patent Institute (EPI)
- Member of the Union of European Practitioners in Intellectual Property (UNION-IP)
- Chess Club of the Paris Bar
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Intellectual Property Law, 2021
- Ranked as a “Rising Star” by Managing IP (2019)