Elizabeth is a government contracts associate in Reed Smith’s Global Regulatory Enforcement Practice Group. Elizabeth focuses her practice on the resolution of disputes related to the award, administration, and termination of federal and state government contracts. Elizabeth has successfully represented disappointed bidders and contract awardees in bid protests before the GAO, the Court of Federal Claims, and federal and state agencies. She regularly represents contractors that are the targets of government investigations and whistleblower lawsuits alleging violations of the False Claims Act (“FCA”). Further, she represents clients on Contract Disputes Act (“CDA”) claims, suspension and debarments, and the appeal of contract terminations.
- Recipient of the Angela A. Holland Memorial Award (2018), presented annually to a Washington, D.C./Virginia-area Reed Smith associate who exhibits overall exemplary performance, consisting of commitment to pro bono legal work, participation in firm and non-firm community service activities, quality of all-around legal skills, dedication to clients, and overall firm/office good citizenship.
- 2016 - 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers Rising Stars – Government Contracts list. The Rising Stars list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Human Rights First, Pro Bono Star Award (2016)
- Cornell Law School, 2011, J.D.,
President and Founder, National Security Law Society, Cornell Law School Chapter
Articles Editor, Cornell Law School journal of Law and Public Policy
- George Washington University, 2007, B.A., International Affairs
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- ABA Section of Public Contract Law, Bid Protest Committee, Vice Chair, 2017
- National Contract Management Association, DC Chapter Executive Committee Member, 2013-2015
- ABA Section of Public Contract Law, Bid Protest Committee