China joined Reed Smith in 2014 and is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group, focusing her practice on transactional matters. Her current responsibilities include aiding with contract analysis and review, drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts, including those related to clinical research and study, laboratory services, material use, and confidentiality, as well as various business, consulting, and vendor agreements.
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- Point Park University, 2004, M.S., Criminal Justice Administration
- Pennsylvania State University, 2003, B.S., Business Administration & Marketing
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania