China joined Reed Smith in 2014 and is a member of the Business and Finance Group, focusing on corporate transactional matters. Her current responsibilities include drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide variety of agreements including, confidentiality, clinical trials, laboratory services, material use and licensure, collaborative and sponsored research, and advisory and data safety boards. China also handles various other consulting, speaker, vendor and business agreements.
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- Point Park University, 2004, M.S., Criminal Justice Administration
- Pennsylvania State University, 2003, B.S., Business Administration & Marketing
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania