Anya joined the firm's Global Corporate Group in 2014, after earning her J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law. Anya focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, private equity transactions, corporate finance, and general corporate and business law-related matters. Her practice concentrates on domestic and cross-border transactions where she drafts, reviews and negotiates a broad range of complex commercial agreements. Anya advises and works closely with clients through all stages of a transaction, and also counsels clients on day-to-day general corporate and contract matters. Prior to Reed Smith, and while in law school, Anya served as a judicial administrative clerk in the Allegheny County Criminal Courts of Common Pleas.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2014, J.D., cum laude, Business Manager of Vol. 52, Duquesne Law Review; CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Research and Writing
- Duquesne University, 2009, B.S., Business Administration, summa cum laude
- Duquesne University, 2009, B.A., International Relations, summa cum laude
- ICN Business School, 2008, B.B.A., Business Administration, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
Awards & Recognition
- Named to Pittsburgh Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Class of 2022; appeared on the cover of Pittsburgh Magazine’s November 2022 issue
- Graduate of Leadership Development Initiative Class XXV, a program of Leadership Pittsburgh Inc.
- Selected by the Pittsburgh Business Times as a "30 Under 30" Winner
In the News
- 28 October 2014 "Newsmaker: Anya Lernatovych" by Natasha Lindstrom, Trib LIVE News