Jonathan serves as Senior Counsel in the firm's Financial Industry Group. His practice focuses on providing regulatory and compliance counsel to banks and financial services companies.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1973, J.D.
- Temple University, 1970, B.A., cum laude
- American Bar Association – Banking Law Committee
- Trustee, Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Past President/Trustee, Central Agency for Jewish Education/Jewish Learning Venture
- Two-time recipient, American Bar Association Banking Law Committee Leadership Award
- Two-time recipient, U.S. Treasury Department Special Achievement Award
- Two-time recipient, U.S. Treasury Department High Quality Award