Sarah is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Group. She has experience handling various aspects of litigation in state and federal court, at the trial and appellate levels and in alternative dispute resolution forums. Her practice is devoted to a broad range of complex commercial litigation matters with an emphasis in the media and entertainment industries. Sarah’s practice regularly includes the representation of public figures in the entertainment and sports industries, as well as publishers, marketers and manufacturers of an array of products.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., Note Editor, Boston College International and Comparative Law Review
- Hamilton College, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey