Danielle is an associate who focuses on transactional matters in the San Francisco office. She has provided support to a variety of groups, including Real Estate, Life Sciences Heath Industry Group, Financial Industry Group, and the San Francisco Pro Bono team. She is also a member of the LEADRS affinity group and a national advocate for disability inclusion.
- University of St. Thomas, 2018, J.D., Mission Award Recipient for Scholarly Engagement and Societal Reform
- University of St. Thomas, 2018, Master, Master of Arts in Public Policy and Leadership
- College of St. Benedict, 2014, B.A.
- Special Olympics, Global Ambassador (Current)
- The Sparkle Effect, Board Member (Current)
- The National Inclusion Project, Board Member (2014-2019)
- ESPN’s 50 Game Changers (2018-2019)