Karina Lo is an associate in the Labor and Employment Group. Her experience includes defending employers in a wide variety of disputes, ranging from complex wage and hour class actions, Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) claims, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, trade secret litigation, and wrongful termination claims. Karina has successfully defeated class and representative claims at both the pleading and class certification stages. Karina also drafts handbooks and employee policies and procedures, as well as agreements.
Karina has extensive experience defending employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the California Civil Rights Department, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and various other federal and state agencies.
Karina also has experience defending financial and banking institutions, among other clients, in commercial litigation matters relating to business disputes, quiet title, breach of contract, fraud and negligence, and wrongful foreclosure.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- University of California, Riverside, 2013, B.S., Business Administration, cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association