Nick serves as the Practice Management Partner for Reed Smith’s Global Corporate Group. In his role, Nick regularly counsels private equity funds and their portfolio companies, large corporations, and closely-held businesses on sophisticated M&A and joint venture transactions in a wide range of industries, and also serves as general corporate counsel for a variety of clients.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 1999, J.D., Managing Editor, Wisconsin International Law Journal; Secretary, Moot Court Board
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, 1995, B.A., with distinction
- Wisconsin (inactive status)
- Member, American Bar Associations
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Hubbard Street Dance Chicago
- Nick was selected by Illinois Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2009, 2011 - 2013.