Rob is a corporate lawyer who advises on a wide range of cross-border and domestic matters including acquisitions, disposals, investments, IPOs, debt and equity financings, restructurings, joint ventures, commercial agreements and general advisory work. Rob has worked with local counsel in a substantial number of jurisdictions across the globe and has particular experience of advising clients in the energy and natural resources, media and entertainment, financial services, life sciences, real estate and transportation sectors.
- Member of the team voted “Restructuring Team of the Year 2011” at the British Legal Awards for advising a property developer which owned Battersea Power Station on a £1.964 billion debt restructuring.
- Nottingham Law School, GDL
- Nottingham Law School, LPC
- Nottingham Law School, LLB
- Durham University, B.A., History
- England and Wales