- Yale Law School, 1975, LL.M.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1973, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 1968, B.S.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Homer S. Brown Law Association
- National Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- National Football League Players Association (Agent)
- Matthews International Corporation (NASDAQ: MATW) – Board of Directors (2003-2010)
Civic & Charitable Affiliations
Glenn is active in community affairs having served as chairman of the Allegheny County Airport Authority, Manchester Bidwell Corporation, the Board of Visitors of Virginia State University, the Urban League of Pittsburgh, and the Pittsburgh Branch of The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. He has also served as a trustee of Duquesne University and Westminster College, and presently is a member of the University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work Board of Visitors.
Glenn is a Vietnam Veteran.
Glenn and his wife, Andrea, have two adult sons and two grandsons.