Peter focuses his practice on regulatory, compliance and transactional matters relating to commodities, derivatives and securities products regulated by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2002, LL.M.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1996, J.D., with Distinction
- California State University, Sacramento, 1992, M.A.
- District of Columbia
- DC Steering Committee for Corporation, Finance and Securities Law, 2019-2022
- DC Bar Committee on Futures and Derivatives – Chairman
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Capital Markets: Derivatives, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 13 February 2019 Giancarlo’s last stand: the race to complete SEF reforms, Risk.net