Kile Marks is an associate in the Tech & Data group and focuses his practice on data privacy and cyber security laws and regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., National Security Law
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- California State University, San Bernardino, M.A., National Security Studies
- California State University, San Bernardino, B.A., Arabic Language, Literature and Culture
- International Association of Privacy Professionals