By focusing his practice on data privacy and cybersecurity laws and regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA), policy suite development, and data breach response, Kile Marks is valuable support to the Tech & Data group as an associate attorney. Marks is also part of the firm’s global environmental, social and governance (ESG) practice. Marks has a particular focus on the governance aspects of ESG, specifically ethical and transparent data governance, privacy, and cybersecurity.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., National Security Law
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- California State University, San Bernardino, M.A., National Security Studies
- California State University, San Bernardino, B.A., Arabic Language, Literature and Culture
- International Association of Privacy Professionals