Kile Marks is an associate in the IP, Tech & Data group and focuses his practice on data privacy and cybersecurity laws and regulations, including CCPA, GDPR, and HIPAA.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., National Security Law
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- California State University, San Bernardino, M.A., National Security Studies
- California State University, San Bernardino, B.A., Arabic Language, Literature and Culture
- International Association of Privacy Professionals