Fatemeh Mashouf provides counsel to clients on labor and employment matters. She has litigated in both federal and state wage and hour class and representative (PAGA) actions. She has also litigated and mediated single plaintiff cases involving all major causes of action under the California Labor Code, FEHA, and FLSA, and is experienced in California-specific and nationwide wage and hour audits for small and large companies.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2012, J.D., CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Witkin Award, University of California Los Angeles School of Law visiting student, 2011-2012, Editor, UCLA Journal of Islamic and Near Eastern Law
- University of California, San Diego, 2009, B.A., Major: Literature/Writing; Minor: Education Studies, Provost Honors, Honors with High Distinction in Literature
- Member/Advisor, Muslim Bar Association of Southern California
- Director of the Women’s Mentorship Program, Yaseen Educational Foundation
- Advisor, Muslim Anti Racism Collaborative (Muslim ARC)