Elizabeth’s international and in-house experience combined with her rare mix of Banking and Financial Services Litigation, Insolvency Litigation and contentious Regulatory experience leads to a unique offering.
- College of Law, Australia, 2012, GDL
- University of Queensland, 2012, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), LLB
- Supreme Court - New South Wales
- High Court - Australia
- INSOL International
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- 31 January 2020 'Litigation futures: strong & stable despite the Brexit effect' New Law Journal