Brian is an associate in the Princeton office and is a member of the Financial Industry Group. Brian’s practice focuses on Financial Services Litigation, where he represents financial institutions, mortgage lenders, and loan servicers in state and federal courts in New Jersey and New York.
- Brian was selected to the 2018 Super Lawyers list as a Rising Star for Banking. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, 2012, J.D., Myron Harkavy Prize, Moot Court Board, Co-Chair; Women's Rights Law Reporter, Submissions Editor
- College of the Holy Cross, 2007, B.A., Biology
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Honorable Ronald B. Graves, J.A.D., Superior Court - New Jersey, Appellate Division, 1 August 2012 to 31 August 2013