Peter is an associate in the Pittsburgh office, and a member of the Energy and Natural Resources group. He focuses his practice on energy and industrial construction, representing clients in construction contract drafting, project counselling, and dispute resolution.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2013, J.D., Intellectual Property, Graduation Honors; Best Student Performance in Constitutional Law, Transactional Lawyering, and Trial Advocacy; Quarter-Finalist in 2012 BSLA Regional Moot Court Competition, Oral Advocacy Society, President; Black Law Students Association, Member; Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Trial Advocacy and Constitutional Law
- Truman State University, 2009, B.A., History, cum laude, Truman State University Historical Society, President; Association of Black Collegians, Senior Member
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey