Debra is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Drawing upon more than 25 years of experience in health care policy, including Congressional staff experience, she assists health care providers, pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, and venture capital firms in conducting reimbursement assessments, preparing reimbursement strategies, analyzing and drafting legislative and regulatory proposals, and supporting all stages of advocacy.
- Colgate University, 1986, B.A., Political Science, cum laude
- Selected as Lexology's Legal Influencer for Healthcare and Life Sciences – US: Q4 2018, Q1 2019, Q2 2019, and Q3 2019.
- Selected as a Top Author in the Health Care category for the JD Supra Readers Choice Awards, 2018.
- Selected as one of JD Supra’s Top Authors for the 2017 JD Supra Readers’ Choice Awards, including Top Health Care Writer. Debbie was also named among top authors for Affordable Care Act and Pharmaceutical Writing, 2017.
- Selected as one of JD Supra’s Top Authors for the 2016 JD Supra Readers' Choice Awards, including Top Health Care Writer. Debbie was also named among top authors for Affordable Care Act and Pharmaceutical Writing, 2016.
- 24 August 2017 “CMS proposes changes to CJR: 6 key thoughts on what this means for orthopedic bundled payments” Becker’s Spine Review
- 30 January 2018 “New Home Health Agencies in Six States? Medicare Still Says No” Bloomberg BNA’s Health Care Daily Report