Bill is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, mainly focusing in the area of pharmaceutical products liability. Bill has an active practice that focuses on trial work and civil litigation. He has extensive trial experience and also has been involved in scores of arbitrations and mediations. From 2004 to 2006, Bill represented Wyeth in the diet drug litigation in Pennsylvania, California, New Mexico, Texas and New Jersey. During this period, Bill was part of trial teams that obtained defense verdicts in six jury trials involving sixteen plaintiffs. More recently, Bill has been involved in the hormone replacement therapy and NuvaRing® litigations. Bill also has experience in the silica and asbestos litigations. In addition to the drug and medical device areas, Bill has a general litigation background with experience in commercial and financial services litigation, business torts, and personal injury. He also has successfully briefed and argued civil appeals before the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 1996, J.D.
- Temple University, 1992, M.A.
- Providence College, 1988, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Defense Research Institute
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas, Arbitrator