Justin is an associate in the firm’s Complex Litigation Group and is based out of the San Francisco office. Justin’s litigation experience ranges from law and motion practice on behalf of large financial entities to appeals for institutional clients in both state and federal courts. Justin has extensive knowledge in alcoholic beverage law and policy including state and federal regulations, labeling, local option elections, and distribution franchise laws. In 2014, Justin attended the Wine and Spirits Law Academy, and in 2015 he worked as a research assistant for a wine industry legal expert on his forthcoming book about the legal history of Napa Valley’s wine industry.
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, J.D., EBCLC Clean Slate Clinic – Certified Law Student Representative; California Asylum Representation Clinic – Central Coordinator (2L) & Student Advocate (1L); Berkeley Technology Law Journal, Associate Editor; First Generation Professionals member/mentor
- Georgia State University, B.A., Public Policy –Public Management & Governance, summa cum laude, President’s List; HOPE Scholarship recipient
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California