Justin is an associate in the firm’s Complex Litigation Group and is based out of the San Francisco office. Justin’s litigation experience ranges from law and motion practice to appeals in both state and federal courts. Justin has trial experience in both federal and state courts including acting as second-chair in a state court trial. He has also argued dispositive motions in court and has taken and defended depositions.
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, J.D., EBCLC Clean Slate Clinic – Certified Law Student Representative; California Asylum Representation Clinic – Central Coordinator (2L) & Student Advocate (1L); Berkeley Technology Law Journal, Associate Editor; First Generation Professionals member/mentor
- Georgia State University, B.A., Public Policy –Public Management & Governance, summa cum laude, President’s List; HOPE Scholarship recipient
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California