Jack is an associate in the firm and advises financial institutions, alternative credit providers and borrowers on a range of banking and finance transactions. His experience includes real estate finance, project finance and general corporate lending.
Jack joined Reed Smith in 2023. Prior to that he was an associate in a leading Irish corporate law firm. Jack also completed a secondment at Goldman Sachs where he worked as in house counsel on a variety of real estate and investment finance transactions.
Jack has previously completed pro-bono work whereby he advised two charities on their incorporation and reporting obligations.
- Law Society of Ireland, 2019, LPC
- National University of Ireland, Galway, 2013, LL.B.
- National University of Ireland, Galway, 2012, BCL, Corporate Law
- England and Wales
- Member of Law Society of Ireland
- Member of Law Society of England & Wales