Natalie represents policyholders with a broad range of insurance policies, including directors and officers liability, professional liability, employment practices liability, financial institution bond, commercial crime and commercial general liability. She has significant experience assisting policyholders with both undisputed and disputed insurance claims and resolving coverage disputes through negotiation and litigation.
In the context of her work on complex long-tail liability coverage matters, Natalie is accustomed to representing policyholders that are defending underlying claims while simultaneously pursing insurance recovery. She is sensitive to the coordination of efforts required to maximize coverage for defense and indemnity for these third-party liability claims.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2007, J.D., magna cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University, 1998, B.A., English
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- Risk and Insurance Management Society
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association