Jessica is an associate in Reed Smith’s Labour & Employment Group in London. Jessica supports clients on all aspects of employment law in a broad range of sectors including advising on engaging employees and independent contractors, as well as advising on employee and contractor disputes and the risks associated with sham contracting.
- Australian National University, J.D.
- University of Melbourne, Australia, Bachelor of Arts
- London School of Economics, Master of Science
- College of Law, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- England and Wales
- New South Wales, Australia
- High Court - Australia
- Employment Lawyers Association