Jane is a senior associate in the Dubai office specialising in construction and engineering and dispute resolution, with over a decade of GCC experience. Her practice largely focuses on construction and engineering disputes relating to projects such as sports stadiums, residential, hotel, retail and commercial developments and large-scale medical facilities. Her practice also includes non-contentious construction advice. She has acted on behalf of banking, finance and telecoms clients in local court and arbitration proceedings in the GCC.
- College of Law, 2001, LPC
- University of Hull, 1999, LL.B. (Hons)
- England and Wales
- The Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department
Awards & Recognition
- Part of an award-winning team that secured Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team of the Year at The Oath Awards in 2015 and 2016.
- Named as a recommended construction lawyer in Legal 500 EMEA.2018.